Be career-ready in two years!
Our Program at a Glance – Next start date: February 25, 2019
Class schedule: Monday to Thursday (No Friday classes unless scheduled)
Tuition: $9,995.00 per year (plus books and school fees)
Program length: 2 years
McKay Career Training’s two-year Massage & Hydrotherapy Diploma Program gives you the knowledge and hands-on training needed to embark upon a career as a professional massage therapist. You’ll develop a solid understanding of the human body as well as the various clinical treatments and therapies that contribute to one’s physical and emotional well-being. You’ll have the unique opportunity to apply your massage skills and knowledge in our Massage Teaching Clinic, where you will treat clients for real-world work experience. You’ll also participate in case conferences, class discussions, clinic internships, outreaches and field placements for a confident and well-rounded immersion into this ever-growing field. Click below to download our course outline.
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at email@example.com or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Massage and Hydrotherapy Diploma Program. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!