Be career-ready in six months!
Our Program at a Glance – Start dates: March 4, 2019
Class schedule: Monday to Thursday (No Friday classes unless scheduled)
Tuition: $8,100.00 (plus books and school fees)
Program length: 6 months
Our comprehensive Medical Office Assistant Diploma Program is the only program in Saskatchewan that combines equal parts administrative and clinical training to fully prepare you to play a vital role in the health care industry. We continually update our curriculum so you learn the relevant, marketable skills that today’s employers are looking for, including medical billing, office procedures, transcription and much more. Graduates of our Medical Office Assistant Program have found fulfilling careers in medical offices, emergency clinics, public health facilities and more, including Saskatoon Health Region, Saskatchewan Cancer Agency and all three Saskatoon hospitals! Click below to download our course outline.
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at email@example.com or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Medical Office Assistant Diploma Program. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!