Be career-ready in ten months!
Our Program at a Glance – Next start date: March 5, September 17, 2018
Class schedule: Monday to Thursday (No Friday classes unless scheduled)
Tuition: $10,975.00 (plus books and school fees)
Program length: 10 months
McKay Career Training’s Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma Program was developed in consultation with the Saskatoon Health Region to prepare you with the vital administrative, software and clinical knowledge needed to pursue a profession in health care. You’ll get hands-on training in medical administration, computer applications (including Microsoft Office), bookkeeping, accounting, medical billing and medical terminology that will help you transition into a career with confidence and competence. Graduates of our Medical Administrative Assistant Program have found fulfilling careers in medical offices, emergency clinics, public health facilities and more, including Saskatoon Health Region, Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, City Centre Family Physicians and all three Saskatoon hospitals! Click below to download our course outline.
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at email@example.com or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma Program. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!